Friday, October 31, 2008

Finally!!

Micah and I have officially checked out of our hotel room! We are pumped. We will be staying with Mike and Danell tonight but then tomorrow it is off to our own place. It seemed like the waiting would never end...but here we are. Since we will now be living in Ely it will be harder to blog for a few days to weeks. I hope that we can get an Internet connection in the next three weeks. Until then I will most likely be spending some time here and I will try to keep everyone updated when I make my way back to base.
In addition to moving in this weekend, we are also excited about our new church. We have been invited to lunch with a very nice family and then to spend the afternoon. God has been so good to us in the move over here. It is so amazing to see all the ways He blesses us. He has provided a home, good friends, a good church and Micah is loving his job. We are so thankful for all He has done!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

So good to here that you transition is going smoothly. We missed you today at Jackies shower.