Friday, October 10, 2008

Another Day In My Hotel Room

So another week has past without a new blog. I really need to work on my blogging. I don't feel too bad because my friend Tanya the blogging queen (I say that with much love) hasn't blogged in a few days either so I am not doing too bad. But to all of you who check in for new blogs and continue to be disappointed, I am sorry. You would think that since we live a different country now our lives would be a bit more interesting...sadly they are not:). Our days are pretty much the same every day. I wait for housekeeping to come clean my room, I look forward to Micah coming home for lunch and I watch a lot of TV and read a bit. My friend Danell and I walk quite a bit these days too. But our lives are going to get a little more interesting this weekend. Micah and I are going to Stonehenge with Mike and Danell (our new friends from Washington) this weekend and Monday is a day off for the guys so we are taking a day trip to London! I am so looking forward to both trips. Stonehenge will be chocked full of history and London is just going to be exciting. I bought "England for Dummies" before we moved here so I have already planned our London trip. I think Danell has her camera with her so maybe I will be able to get some pictures from her to post on the blog. Another thing Micah and I are excited about is that my car has finally arrived!! In fact we have returned our rental and completely rely on White Lighting. Micah was quite worried it wouldn't pass inspection b/c it is kind of ghetto but it pulled through for us. In the UK your car needs to be inspected by the ministry of transportation or something every year and we were pretty sure we would have to junk her. But she came through like the good old girl she is. So that is all I can think of that is exciting for us. I have been trying to get Micah to do some blogging because he is much funnier than I. Maybe we can get him to contribute to the next entry. We will have to wait and see.

3 comments:

Lincoln said...

yeah Micah should get in on the action. i'm glad white lightning made it, I like that car. took me to Tacoma quite a few times. keep blogging guys, everyone reads it and loves it.

Katie said...

I think as well that Micah should do a little writing in hear as well. But i love reading about your guys experiences, your house looks like it will be adorable. Keep the Blogs coming i really enjoy reading them.

Unknown said...

England won't know what hit her when White Lightening is let loose! Love the blogging Jennie. Even if you think that you are boring, the sheer fact that you are blogging from a foreign country (hey, anything outside this state is foreign to me!) makes your posts faaar more interesting than my own. Sorry for the lack of blogging.... I worked A LOT the first few days of this week!