Monday, October 27, 2008

Big News!!

I know what you are all thinking. Big news for Micah and Jennie must mean a baby. Well just settle down moms and aunts....no babies on the way. But Micah and I did buy a new car this weekend and we are very excited about it. We bought a 2001 white Audi A4. I love it! I think we are probably excited about different parts of it. For instance, the heated seats really make me happy and I like the pearly white color. I don't think Micah really cares about those features. He is more into the turbo engine and things of that nature that I know very little about. But the new car pretty much took up our whole weekend. We are hoping to move into our new house this weekend and that means our household goods will finally be here and we will have our camera again. Once we get the camera I am going to post pictures of the car and then we are going to have a naming contest for the car through the blog. Fun right?! My dad's response to the contest was what will he win if we pick his name. Well, upon much discussion Micah and I have decided that the winner will receive an all expenses paid trip (paid for by the winner) to come visit us! Doesn't that sound great?? We think so too. So, start thinking about your names and get ready for the contest. More info will be posted next week along with photos.

1 comment:

Timmermans said...

Hi Guys! I will let Sophie know her old car made it across the ocean in one piece but that it is being replaced by an Audi. Since you like the color of your new car I think you should name her PEARL. Take care--Jane