Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hi guys, Micah here. We just got back from Stonehenge, that is quite an interesting pile of rocks. Droves of people come from all over just to see it, and nobody knows for sure who made it, what's the purpose, and why it is already halfway fallen over. Maybe in a few years people will look at the barn wall Steve, Joe and I built last month and wonder the same thing. Really though, it was pretty cool to see Stonehenge, and as soon as we are a little more computer savvy we will post some pictures.
We have received quite a few comments about White Lightning, I assure you she appreciates your support. Today on the ride home we were trying to catch a car on the freeway because we couldn't tell if it was a Bentley or an Aston Martin, and believe it or not she struggled a bit at the higher speeds. So...I guess all we may have gotten is a speeding ticket coming to us in the mail.
On another note, the Washington Redskins cheerleaders were on base a few nights ago to boost the morale for the troops (since this is such a rough assignment...) Obviously Jennie and I went to the show, and those girls sure are patriotic, although sometimes a little racy. They do a lot of dances and even some singing in different outfits; it's kind of a little variety show. I should have worn my Seahawks sweatshirt to the event, but I think we all know I'm not that clever.
Congratulations to Tim, Danya & fam for their new daughter and sister Mariah! Once again Jennie and I weren't there, which is one of the worst parts of this whole military gig. Anyway, Thanks for checking in and leaving comments and what not, we miss you guys. By the way, I am getting settled in at work and enjoying it, I'll tell you more about that in the next post.

5 comments:

Katie said...

I am so glad you guys had a good time at Stonehenge. well i love hearing about the life in the UK keep them coming.

Life Across the Pond said...

Wow! We need to get you going on uploading pictures! Give me a call Jennie, I'll walk you through it. We need to see what you are seeing.

Jessica said...

Wow look at your fancy blog skin!! SO fancy! So neat they you guys are able to see things some of us have only read about in books. Stone Henge is such a mystery I remember being so perplexed over it in Art History...

Unknown said...

Sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun!! I am so happy to hear your stories and I love your blog skin :)Can't wait to figure out when Nick and I can come and visit!

Anna Le said...

hey guys its your favorite cousin anna hows everything there? wish i could go stay with you guys my mom and dad said maybe someday but i geuss it has to sometime in the next 3 years. email me sometime jennie!