Wednesday, October 22, 2008

First Flight

Hi guys, it's Micah again. Really not much new has gone on since the last time we wrote, but apparently if you don't update these things people stop caring and checking them out. Work is going well, I just had my first flight yesterday, and we flew over Europe and refueled some fighters, followed by 2 practice approaches and landings back at our base. I took both of the landings since it had been a while for me and I was a little rusty. Flying over here will be a little different than back home, but I think it's going to be a lot more interesting as well.
We're still trying to decide what kind of car we want to buy, and it's a tough decision since if we buy a car off base, the steering wheel will be on the right side and therefore we will be selling it in 3 years, so we have to decide how much we want to spend/lose in the resale, or buy a bit of a junker from the lemon lot on base. Ah well, the mitsubishi will do fine for a few more weeks anyway.
That's really all that's new, Jennie has the flu so I should go back and feed her and give her back massages and rub her feet like I always do. She doesn't realize how good she has it. We are still planning to move to our house in Ely on the first of the month, so hopefully there will be more updates coming.

No comments: