Thursday, November 6, 2008

Horray for me!

You should all be very proud of me. For the first time I changed the background of my blog all on my own. Usually my blog expert Tanya does all the work. For those of you who enjoy the world clock you will have to wait for Tanya on that one because I somehow messed it up and cannot fix it. Micah is out flying tonight so I am all alone for the first time since we got here. I really don't mind being on my own. I am so happy for Micah because I know that he is having a lot of fun right now. I am so thankful that he has a job that makes him happy. I think it is rare for a person to have a job that the really enjoy. Anyways...I made my way to base to pass the time. It is now pitch black outside and only 5:00. It has been dark for a while now. Even though most of my days are spent in the dark now I cannot complain. Fall is the most wonderful time of year. I could write a book on how much I love fall. For one thing, I get to wear a lot of layers. My motto is, "the more clothes I can wear, the better". In addition to layers I can wear vests and coats and sweaters...the list could really go on and on. The point is, you should all take some time to enjoy the season because soon it is winter and the beautiful fall is gone.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are a hoot... layer up Jen! I'll get to work on your clocks, and I want to see PICTURES!

Jessica said...

So knowing that you will appreciate this, Nicole told me recently that in Ohio they think it is weird to wear vests....reason #357 not to move there. Glad your computer seems to be up and running. Hope you are finding something to keep you busy!

Jessica said...

Heres the website for my free blog templates...http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/ Check it out they are super easy to upload.