Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Good Things


Wow, not to toot my own horn or anything, but I have been doing pretty good with the blogging these days, don't you think? But I need to warn you, don't count on it continuing, I hope it will last but I have my doubts:).

Something that has been running through my head today is "good things". I think it has a lot to do with the whisper of fall I hear in the leaves. Whenever I start to feel fall coming it just does something to me. When the nights begin to get darker and the mornings crisper it just puts me at peace. So about good things...

For starters I finally finished my substitute application and plus I have turned it in! I got that application in April I think and I have just finally finished it. I can be the worlds biggest procrastinator when I put my mind to it:). I was told this morning that I may have all my clearances done by the time school starts so I can be subbing before I know it! I am excited at the thought of being back in the classroom, even if it's not my own class.

We found out last week that Micah will be going back to the States again for about a month or so for another class. I feel like that boy just never stops. It seems like every time I think things might slow down he is on the move again. So with Micah going to this school in the States I have the opportunity to come back for a little visit myself. I would like to do this, but after all the traveling I have done lately, I just don't know if I can handle another trip the Washington. Time will tell I guess. I have a couple of weeks till I have to decide.

The last good thing I have been thinking about may sound a bit silly to you, but absolutely HUGE to me! There is now a American radio station in the area!!! It is sooo nice to turn on the radio and not hear a British accent! Plus, I have been terribly missing a bit of country music in my life and they play country at night now! So life is good, right?

I hope you all may have a few "good things" that you are thinking about today too, and hopefully they will bring a smile to your face!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Blog on Blogger!! I am so happy for good things in your life!!

Unknown said...

Well, I personally think that blogging is a good thing! :-) Could you send me your mailing address Jennie? Thanks!!!