Thursday, August 20, 2009

Someone emailed my this picture today. It perfectly captures what I have been saying all along, Micah does not think I am funny. This bothers me a bit because I tend to think I am a little funny. I get a few laughs once in a while. I know I have made a few of you smile. But Micah is a much tougher crowd. I feel like I am always laughing at the hilarious things my husband says and does!! Once in a while I do get a laugh out of him and it feels so good. Although it rarely happens so I doubt a picture will ever be produced. That is all I have to say about this, I just thought I would show all of you my husbands displeasure with my attempts to be funny.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I think you are hilarious!! Anyway glad you are home safe!!

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

That picture is stinkin hilarious.

p.s. my hubby doesn't think I'm funny either :)