Thursday, August 20, 2009

Back in Ely

Micah and I arrived back in Ely yesterday. After 24 hours of traveling we made it back. Although it was nice to be back in the Pacific Northwest, it is awfully good to be back in our home. We had a lot of fun while back in Washington. We were got to see a lot of friends and do a lot of fun stuff. Micah did some crabbing and he even climbed a mountain. His ultimate goal was Mt. Baker but since the weather didn't cooperate while we were home he didn't have a chance to do that. I think he will post some pictures and blog about his climb this weekend.

Our first day back went pretty well. I finished my subbing application today so now all I have to do is go to school and put the info into the computer. I am really excited to start subbing again. It will be nice to have something to do again. And Micah had a pleasant surprise when he got to work today. It ends up that he has tomorrow off. I think in the last 6 weeks Micah has been at work a total of 4 days!! I can't believe it. When he has to start working a full work week again it is going to be tough:). Since Micah has the day off tomorrow we are going to go motorcycle shopping!! We did a bit of shopping for a bike while we were home and now we are ready to get serious about it. Hopefully we will have some pictures to show you all tomorrow!

No comments: