Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Is it time for Christmas music yet?

Okay, I know that Thanksgiving is not quite here but I already feel like getting in the Christmas spirit. It snowed on Sunday which really put my Christmas spirit in overdrive. And since they don't celebrate Thanksgiving over here every one is already in the Christmas mindset. So as I blog to you this morning my Yankee Home Sweet Home is burning (smells spectacular!!) and I am listening to Mariah Carey's Christmas album. Micah is in love with this album:). I see that some of you have music playing on your blogs. I should get in touch with my blogging expert and see if she can hook me up with some Christmas carols. What do you think Tanya?? Even though no Christmas decorations will go up this year it still feels Christmasy around here. I am going to need to take a break from some of my Christmas spirit today and focus on my Thanksgiving meal. I love to cook...but cooking Thanksgiving dinner for two is kind of difficult. Any way you look at it we are going to have a LOAD of leftovers in the end. I was informed by my husband that he doesn't care what we have, as long as it includes mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing and corn. For someone who doesn't care doesn't it sound like he has quite a few opinions??? Well as nice of a distraction as blogging is, my laundry won't fold itself and my bed won't magically be made....although wouldn't it be nice if they would??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just love this blogging. I love the pictures and i can't wait til i get to come over there. I didn't know you had such a beautiful view and that Mick is such a good photographer. I miss you soooooooo much and i just wish Mick could come in December w/ you. Love Mom