Friday, January 28, 2011

more pictures

So here are a few pictures of Reese taken over the past couple of weeks. I know that I haven't been putting too many new pictures on the blog, it has just taken me a while to get them off the camera and uploaded.


I absolutely love this sleeper! Some may say it is for boys but I don't care. I get so sick of all the pink stuff. I sometimes wonder if the people that make baby clothes know that girls wear other colors besides pink. So I put Reese in this sleeper as much as possible.
Our little baby burrito all ready for bed. She loves to stick her tongue out.







Reese loves going in the bathtub! Micah and I are so happy that we don't have to fight her every time she has to go in. In fact, sometimes if she is being super fussy we give her a bath and it calms her right down. The only problem is that when it is time to get out she throws a fit:).

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh she is so sweet. When Grace was a baby Carters had a blue baby girls set of clothes and it was my favorite. Pink is cute but it does get boring. It looks like you guys are doing great.

Unknown said...

I love the buritto :). She is so cute!