Thursday, January 27, 2011

Can you believe that Reese is already 9 weeks this week?!?! I know, me neither:). I should be doing homework while she naps this morning but instead I thought I would take a minute to share a few Reese stats with you all. She had her 2 month check up this week. Obviously the doctor was super impressed with her. She is 50% in all categories. She weighed in at 11.6 lbs. and she is 22 1/2 in. long. We are really happy with her growth and she seems to be happy with it also. Reese is a lot of fun these days. She is making a ton of noise. It is so funny to me how one day she can wake up and be doing all this new stuff that she didn't do at all the day before. She smiles constantly, especially when she sees Micah. I am hoping to snap a few pictures of her this afternoon so hopefully I will be posting some new pics later today or tomorrow.

No comments: