Sunday, November 29, 2009

Goodbye November, I will miss you!

Can you believe November is almost over?? I feel like it just got here!! November is by far my favorite month because it marks the start of the holidays. In these parts no one celebrates Thanksgiving so we go right from Halloween to Christmas. So November really feels like the holidays around here.

This has been a fairly busy week for us. One amazing thing that happened is that I finally started working again!! I substitute taught 2 days this week. I thought that was pretty good considering kids only went to school 3 days. I taught a 3rd grade class and a kindergarten class. A lot of you know how I feel about kindergarten....it's not my favorite. In fact, it scares me a bit. But it went really well. They were the best group of kindergartners I have ever seen. Another reason it has been a busy week is that Micah had Thursday and Friday off. I love it when he has weekdays off of work. We had such a nice time together. I was reminded so many times on Thanksgiving of how thankful I am for him. He is so amazing and we just get along so well. We had a great couple of days. They were filled with Christmas movies, Christmas music and Christmas decorating! We did manage to find a Christmas tree. Who knew it would be so expensive!! But oh well, it was worth every penny. We went with a red and silver theme for the tree this year which is kind of new. I normally do a green and gold theme for our Christmas tree. I think this could be my most favorite tree that Micah and I have ever had together. Last year Micah was deployed over Christmas so I went to Washington and we never put a tree up in this house.

Other than that I don't have all that much to blog about actually. I just didn't want November to end with me just blogging once the entire month! I really need to go, we are off to church for the evening. I just wanted to do this before November said goodbye!

No comments: