Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas is in the air

I don't know about you guys but this holiday season has been busy! I am off to my second cookie exchange this week tonight. Fortunately this is a cookie exchange that includes husbands so Micah is coming. Micah has been gone the last few days and wasn't able to come home because of a winter storm that came in. It is nice to have him back home with me. I am making peanut butter balls today for the exchange because I can't make cookies to save my life and Micah really likes them. Who doesn't? It's chocolate and peanut butter. Two of the greatest things on earth.

With that, how are you all doing? Are you enjoying the holiday season? We are. My number one goal this December is to take it day by day. Every December comes and goes and I end up thinking, "where did it go?" This year will not be that way. I am determined to take every day and enjoy it for whatever it brings. Hopefully all of you will also take time to enjoy this wonderful time of year.

No comments: