Sunday, April 19, 2009

It is another beautiful spring day here in Ely. This whole weekend has actually been very sunny. Even though the sun is out there is still a chill in the air. Micah and I have had a very enjoyable weekend. We walked into town yesterday for a pint and some dinner. There is a nice river that flows through town so we sat outside and and watched the boats on the water. There were so many people out and about. As soon as the sun peeks it's way through the clouds it seems like the entire town comes out to play. I am hoping that the sun stays around for a bit because our guests arrive tomorrow! We are both looking forward to a little change of pace.

Currently Micah is writing a paper. He is taking his last class and then he will be done with his masters program. But these last few papers are going to be hard to get done. I feel really bad for him. But when it is all said and done he will have his masters and I think he will be happy about that. It has to be extra hard today for him because of the sun and all. So I am quietly sitting here trying not to distract him but I feel the boredom coming on. I should really go find something to do.

No comments: