Friday, April 17, 2009

The Dentist...

I am very frustrated with my dentist right now. I absolutely hate going to the dentist but I go every 6 months like I should and endure the pain. I get so tense that I think I make the dentist uncomfortable because he/she always thinks I am in pain, even for a cleaning. Anyways, a few weeks ago I went to the dentist and she informed me I had 5 cavities!!! Can you believe that??? Well, apparently my other dentist couldn't believe it either because he completely disagreed with her and only gave me one filling. So after that I wasn't frustrated with him, I was actually quite happy with him....until now. I was eating a wonderful peanut mix today and quite enjoying it when, pop, I lost part of my filling. And since I was eating crunchy peanuts I think I thought my filling was just another peanut and swallowed it along with the mix. So now my mouth is in pain and it is Friday so I have no chance of getting this dealt with until Monday! Oh the frustration!!

1 comment:

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

Hmmmm, too bad you don't live here in L-town...I know a REALLY good dentist who is extremely empathetic.