Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Okay, it has been almost a week since my last post. I figured it was time for another. I am really enjoying being back here. I absolutely LOVE being in Washington with my friends and family, but there is just something nice about being in your own home. I'm sure you all know what I mean. This place is feeling more and more like home all the time. I have been spending a lot of time at home because of all the snow we have been having. I don't want to drive the Audi in the snow because it is a manual transmission and I have never driven one of those in the snow. I am just assuming I will get in an accident with it. And White Lighting is stuck in the snow right now and I can't get her out. So I walk. Yesterday we were snow free so I drove to the gym in the morning and got my butt kicked. Then I went on base and ran some errands. I went to the post office and tried to get the mail that was held for me while I was gone. But being me I realized that I threw away the hold slips and now they won't give me my mail. I don't know what I am going do to. Part of Micah's Christmas present(I know, super late) is in there and I can't get it! Don't worry, I will figure something out. Other than that life is pretty slow. I am enjoying the quiet. I am having some visitors this weekend. A couple summers ago I did some home schooling and now that family lives in England, small world right? So the girls are riding the train to visit for a couple of days. I hope the weather is nice for site seeing. Maybe we will get some good pics for the blog!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I am so glad that you are feeling settled in your new home. I will continue to pray that you make more connections so you can be even more comfortable.
Post some pics of your cupcakes so we can see them. I am sure you will have a ton of fun making them with some little friends to help.
You will make a great mom one day Jennie...
Miss you too.....have a great weekend.
Jess