Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm Baaaaack!

Hey guys, I am back from the "sandbox," what a lovely time we had. I enjoyed all your emails, packages, etc. and needless to say it's good to be back. Not too much has changed, Jennie got a haircut and is now into Facebook. We originally planned to head up to Scotland this week, but now our plan is Paris, so stay tuned in a few days for pictures of us staring at that big tower thingy and eating freedom fries.
I have no fun pictures to post, which is too bad because everyone likes pictures and hates reading. Thanks to everyone who kept Jennie company while I was gone, I know she's generally not fun to be around so I appreciate your sacrifice. Seriously though, you are all appreciated and we can't wait to get back home this summer (Lord Willing) to see you again.
-Micah
p.s. hello to Malachi and Reta, I changed the playlist because I hear you like this song.

2 comments:

DVM said...

Hi Uncle Micah, THANK YOU! OK??? Now i want you to say Your Welcome... I want to tell you thank you for putting peaches on the computer. I think i have more to say i wonder what it is...I'm thinking. Love Malachi

I just read to him what he said/i wrote & he said Yup that is excactly what i wanted to say to him (Micah)

Seriously, he was thrilled with the song... dvm

The Oppewall's said...

Just wanted to say "hi" from the Oppewall's! Great to find you on facebook Jennie, and now I've found your blog :) Glad you are back safe Micah! Hope you are enjoying Paris - how exciting! Take care!

Lisa