Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Well, I'm not sure if you've heard, but Micah got his next assignment last week. It looks like we are headed to California next April! Both of us are so excited about this move it is definitely what we both have been wanting. Because of the job that Micah is going to be doing he won't be flying much over the next three years but he is okay with that. When our 3 years are up in Cali then Micah will go and learn to fly a new plane, so he still has some flying in his future. I know this wasn't much of a post but I just wanted everyone to know that time is running out on your window of opportunity to visit us in England, so book your tickets soon:).

2 comments:

Staci said...

SOOO excited for you guys! You'll love Travis. I wish I could go back! :) Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

California, here you come!!! Glad to hear you are coming not only STATESIDE but WEST COAST!