Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wow, finally a day off! I have been working nonstop since Christmas break ended. Don't get me wrong, I love the work. But I am a substitute because I don't want to be a full time teacher. Anyways, today and tomorrow I have off and I plan on making the most of them. Micah had to fly early this morning and on his way out the door he informed me that he is out of socks and on his last pair of boxers, :(. I am behind like never before! So today is full of errands, grocery shopping, LAUNDRY, cleaning and my most favorite subject....homework. I have a new found respect for working moms. I don't know how they do it. I don't have any kids, all I have to worry about is myself and Micah. But I feel like I drop many balls during the week when I am working every day. So to all you working moms out there, I salute you. So this post is short because of the LONG list of things for me to do today, but Micah and I are off to Germany next week for a snowboarding trip so there will be posts and pictures to come!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jen, You need to change your music, Christmas is over.