Saturday, January 16, 2010

Much Needed Getaway:)

I love long weekends!! Micah and I both have Monday off so we decided this week that we needed to get away from everything for a few days. We are headed to Cornwall, about 5 1/2 hours away for a couple of days. Cornwall is on the coast with cliffs all around. The town we are going to is known for its surfing because of it amazing beach and waves. We plan on doing nothing but going to castles, aquariums and the spa:) We rarely get away together just the two of us so we are both looking so very forward to it. Micah found us an AMAZING hotel on priceline for the weekend so we are going to be pampered. It sits on top of a cliff and looks out over the ocean. I am bringing the camera, I will not forget it, so come Tuesday I hope to share some pics with you all from our weekend.

No comments: