Tuesday, January 12, 2010

First Post of 2010!!

Well, the reason there have been no blogs lately is because I have been swamped. You would not believe how busy my life has gotten. I went from absolutely nothing going on in my life to having absolutely EVERYTHING! I started substitute teaching back in November and I pretty much haven't stopped. In addition to substituting I also have my master's program I have been working on. That has turned out to be even more demanding than I thought it would. And then throw in everything else of just the day to day and life just gets too busy. But to be honest with you all, I wouldn't have it any other way. I love working and feeling like I am offering something to the world. It has been so rewarding getting back into the classroom. I have started my third class for my masters program and it is going pretty well. It is pretty demanding but I feel like I am learning new things every week so that is nice.

Micah is still busy at work. Truthfully the month of December he didn't go to work that much at all. It seemed like he went a couple of weeks without ever working a full work week. Since he had so much time off we were able to go to Edinburgh in Scotland for the New Year. I would like to show you pictures but we didn't really take any that were blog worthy. We are big New Year's celebrators but it was amazing being there for the weekend. It snowed the entire time we were there. It was very weird because Edinburgh NEVER gets snow and we got dumped on. It seemed like a winter wonderland. It was funny, because I never really wanted to go to Scotland but now that we have visited I can't wait to go back:) So if anyone wants to come visit I will be up for a trip to Scotland, hint hint.

No comments: