Sunday, December 20, 2009

Presents already???

I actually opened one of my Christmas presents yesterday! I know, super early right? We have had a ton of snow these days and Micah and I wanted to get out and enjoy it yesterday. Since he had been gone for a few days he had missed it all until yesterday. Anyways, we wanted to go for a walk but I told him I couldn't go for very long because I didn't have the right kind of shoes....you know boots of some sort. I have been wanting a pair of wellies (rubber boots) for a while now but have not bought them because I know that it was a possible Christmas present. So as I was telling Micah I couldn't go for a walk with him he decided it was time for me to open a present. So lucky me, I did! And guess what?? Wellies!! Super cute white and black wellies. In the states rubber boots are not that popular, but here they are super popular. I have been wanting them for soooo long. Bless Micah's heart:). So I opened a present early and now I can enjoy it in the snow. I will not be opening ANY more until Christmas day.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

What?? No pictures of the boots??? I am sure they are cute. We sent you a Christmas card...hope you get it!