Saturday, March 14, 2009

Well, once again it has been way too long since the last post. Things just aren't that exciting these days. Last night Micah and I hung out with his squadron on base. They had a steak night so everyone hung out and ate some meat. We had a lot of fun. That was really the first time I have met the people he works with. And tonight we are off to dinner at one of Micah's coworkers house. I am super excited about this because I have been eager to meet people.

Micah and I explored Ely a bit more today. We walked down the the river and check out the boats and the fisherman. It was really neat. We have lived here a while now and I can't believe today was our first time down there. We found a really nice antique shop that has like 4 levels, it was massive. We didn't have time to explore it all but there is always next weekend. Whenever we find cool new places in town we get excited for people to come visit to share all this stuff with them.

Only about a month until Micah's friend from college comes to visit. We are looking forward to that. I have a lot to do before they come. Next weekend we are getting a bed for the guest room. I am hoping to make a trip to IKEA next week to decorate it a bit. They are big soccer fans so we are going to go watch a game with them in London while they are here.

Well that is about all that is new around here. Sorry things aren't more interesting.

No comments: