Friday, September 30, 2011

Well, hello:). I know I have been MIA lately but we have been super busy! My mom was in town for 3 fun filled weeks and I had no time to blog while she was here. It was so nice to have her here, it was the perfect balance of sight seeing and relaxing. Micah even took a couple days off of work to see the area with us. The only bad thing was that Reese was pretty sick for the first 2 weeks of my mom's visit so we were pretty busy taking care of Reese. I was so happy my mom was here when Reese was sick becuse she hasn't been sick too many times and it was nice to have the help. But now my mom is gone and life is getting back to normal. It surprised me how quickly "normal" became having my mom here. I got very used to having a companion during the day. It was nice to have someone to shop with, drink coffee with, and just run errands with. It made me appreciate her all the more. So anyways, here are a few pictures from her visit, we had a lot of fun and I can't wait for her to come visit us in California!
Here is a cathedral and estate house we visited. It is amazing how extravagent some of the houses people used live in are.







We went to a castle called Castle Riesing and these are some pictures of us enjoying the day there.

And here is a picture of a crazy guy playing guitar in a garbage can in Cambridge. It will never cease to amaze me how low people will stoop to make a buck.

While my mom was here she taught me how to crotchet and here is Reese wearing a hat a made her:).




No comments: