Saturday, October 17, 2009

We're Back Folks!!

Well, we are finally back in England. It has been a long time, 5 weeks to be exact. But it is so good to be back together. I know that five weeks may seem like a long time, but we are just thankfull it wasn't 8 weeks:). Anyways, I left the house at 4:30 this morning to go pick Micah up from the airport. He was pretty tired and slept most of the day. When he finally decided to get up we had a lot of fun! We spent the evening carving pumpkins, making chili and watching football. Really, I don't think it could have been any more fun! Here are a few pictures of the pumpkins we carved.
This is the pumpkin I carved with our friends Danell and Michael earlier this week. It is looking a little sorry.
This is the pumpkin I carved tonight. The cat was supposed to have a longer tail, but let's just say there was an accident.
And here is Micah's awesome carving! Doesn't it look good?? I think it is great.
Now don't think we are super creative and crafty. We used some stencils from the store to do these. But we are super okay with that becuase even though we cheated a bit was had a great time!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Yeah you are back!!