Tuesday, September 8, 2009

We finally got the bike this weekend. I have been asking Micah to post some pictures but he doesn't like any of the pictures we take. He is always in a reflective vest because the AF requires to him to wear one while he rides. But I don't have to so here is a picture of me on the bike:).

Micah had the day off Monday so we made our way over to Dover. Micah had never seen the White Cliffs before or the castle so it was about time. We also have not seen much of England yet so a day trip of exploring was just what we needed. The weather cooperated and the sun shone on us. It was such a nice day.






1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh man Jennie you driving a motorcycle scares me a little:) Looks like fun though! BJs going to want one even more now. I won't let him seeing as it doen't comply with our "Don't get Dead" agreement!