Monday, November 22, 2010

Well, I'm off to the doctor this morning and I am excited and anxious to hear if she has some good news for me:). I have a week and 4 days to go until Dec. 2 and I can't wait! It's not that I am uncomfortable or anything like that and for that I am quite grateful...I am just so excited to meet our little girl! I had an AMAZING shower on Saturday with some pretty terrific women. Since the shower I would have to say Micah and I are all set to welcome our sweet little Reese (still no middle name) to our family. I tell her every day that it is okay for her to come but she doesn't listen. She is a stubborn one:). My mom comes tomorrow and I am very much looking forward to that. As long as Reese doesn't make an appearance we will do some shopping, some antiquing, and who knows what else. We also have a Thanksgiving meal to plan for so we will be busy until Reese gets here. So I'm off to my appointment in just a bit, I will let you know if the doctor gives me any news!

No comments: