Friday, July 30, 2010

We're Having a GIRL!!

That's right everybody, come December we will be welcoming a precious little girl into our home. We are so excited and just cannot wait. We went in for the big appointment on Wednesday and we were there for just about an hour. At first the technician just took a bunch of pictures and didn't really talk to us. After a while she had what she needed so she relaxed a bit and joked around with us. At the end we play a little guessing game with her as what the gender was. It was pretty obvious we are going to be having a girl. It was a lot of fun to watch her tumbling and turning inside of me. I didn't get to see too much of it but Micah watched the whole thing and just loved it! I'm sorry it took me a few days to let you all know. I had a huge assignment for class this week and I have been super busy with that.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Jen, we need a girl at family parties, poor Madelyn is all alone!

Tessa said...

Yay! Let the shopping begin... baby girl stuff is IRRESISTIBLE!!!

Jessica said...

I am so excited for you guys!! Any chance of a belly sighting soon?