Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Not much new going on around here. Things have gotten back to normal since our guests have left. It is funny, I never really thought I was a "routine" person but after having three extra people in the house I see how addicted I am to my routine:).

Our weekends have been quite boring lately. Micah is in the last class of his masters program so every Saturday and Sunday is dedicated to paper writing. Both he and I will be very happy when it is all said and done. I feel so bad for him. After working all week he comes home and does school work. Oh well, it's making him a better person, right? :)

We are getting VERY excited about the cruise, I think it is only about 2 1/2 weeks away. We are really hoping for good weather. But how can it not be nice in Greece in May? Right? This will be the first real vacation Micah and I have ever taken together. Yes we do go back to Washington together a few times a year but really, visiting family is not a vacation. And most other places we go are work related. After being married 4 1/2 years I think we have earned a vacation together:).

Our Washington trip is just around the corner too. Needless to say, we are also looking forward to seeing all of our friends and family back home. The sad part is that tickets are about 900 dollars a piece. Yes, I said 900. If anyone knows of some good airfare deals, let me know!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I am so happy for you guys to go on vacation together. It is truly the best to be away just the two of you!! I can't wait for you to come home for a visit either.